Our popular winter camp consists of holiday crafts, activities, cooking and baking.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!
- 8:00 am Sign-in/Supervised Play Time
- 9:00 am Washroom/Water Break
- 9:15 am Token Time & Prizes (optional)
- 10:00 am Snack/Group Craft/Activity
- 11:00 am Activity/Lunch Prep
- 11:30 am Washroom/Water Break/Lunch
- 12:15 pm Outdoor Time
- 2:15 pm Washroom/Water Break
- 2:30 pm Snack/Group Craft/Activity
- 4:00 pm Clean-up/Get Ready for Pick-up
- 4:15 pm Quiet Reading/Activities/Movie Time
- 5:30 pm Home Time
Playtrium Camps are geared towards children between the ages of 4 and 9. (If your child requires a helper at school, please note that we may not be able to accommodate their needs.)
COST: $35/child ($45/child for extended day)
HOURS: All camps operate from 8:00 am – 5:30 pm. (unless extended day is requested – see below)
NUTRITION: Bring your own snacks and lunch or bring money to buy your own. See our menu prices here.
OUTDOOR TIME: We spend up to two hours outdoors weather permitting.
- When is payment due? Payment is due at registration and is non-refundable.
- If my child misses a day what happens? Due to staffing/scheduling, sick days/missed days are NOT entitled to another day of camp.
- Can I re-arrange booked days? We will make every effort to accommodate but we cannot guarantee any switches after the time of booking.
Sign Up Early! LIMITED SPACES.
NOTE: Registration is not considered complete until payment has been received. Spaces are booked on a first come, first served basis. No holds.
This program is non-refundable & non-transferrable.
Visa and Master Card are accepted over the phone. 613-389-5553