Private Birthday Party
Week Night Deal
Available Monday-Thursday 6-8 PM or 7-9 PM
Kids are never too old to want a party, but when they reach tweenhood and the following teenage years, it can often be hard to think of themes that are not too childish or boring for older kids. You can host a themed party (bring in something fun for them to do!) or they can just hang out at Playtrium!
Party Package $300 (plus hst)
- Up to 20 Children, Unlimited Adults (Adult chaperones must remain for the duration of the event)
- 12 helium balloons
- Music – bring your own ipod/play list if you like!
Special Party Food Items Available – MUST be pre-ordered
- Party Platter (12 pogo bites, chips, onion rings, veggies & dip) *Subject to change ($24.99)
- Nachos, Salsa, Cheese Dip ($19.99)
- Chips, Pretzels, Cheesies Combo ($19.99)
- Veggie Tray & Dip ($19.99)
- Fruit Tray & Yogurt Dip ($19.99)
- Birthday Cake ($25.00)
- We require 1 week notice of any changes to birthday cake order. To add or change food order we require 2 days notice. All other Extras are subject to availability and require advance notice to add or cancel.
- Additional Party Food such as Pizza or Hotdogs can be ordered on the day of the party. Feel free to mix and match from our menu to customize your birthday party! Click here for our full menu.
- For the safety of all our guests, no outside food or beverages are permitted. Our kitchen is peanut-free. Although we take precautions, we cannot guarantee that Birthday Cakes have not come into contact with peanuts or other allergens.
- Everyone must wear socks, including adults. Socks may be purchased at reception desk if needed.
- A $100 (non-refundable) deposit is required at the time of booking. This can be done over the phone or in person. The balance is to be paid on the day of the party.
- Booking deadline for upcoming weekend is Monday before 12:00 PM (Noon). We recommend booking 2-3 weeks in advance.
- All guests must depart no later than 5 minutes after event is scheduled for. Any remaining guests will be asked to wait in the lobby so that night time cleaning can begin.